Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our Visit to Reno

We finally made it up to Reno. We hadn't been there since we made a surprise visit to tell my family we were pregnant - which was a year ago! I went up Monday and Justin came later that week (Wednesday). Gpa and Gma also came to Reno that week to see Emma and it was so nice getting to spend time with them also. I was able to get together with some friends that I hadn't seen in awhile - Bailey, Chelsea and Karie. Also, we had a family dinner one night and Justin(brother) came with Taylor and Uncle Time with Maddison and Hunter.
Yong got married Sat. night and it was such a beautiful wedding. She and Dan said their vows on a golf course overlooking the whole city and valley at sunset! So happy for her and Dan!

No comments:

Post a Comment