Ok this is adorable! Love that you are blogging! A few things I need to comment on: 1. You look ADORABLE pregnant! 2. I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!! 3. More house pics and more Emma pics! 4. Loved seeing pics of your fam :)
I have posted more pics of Emma! I am playing catch up so I should be up to date soon. :) I am so excited about seeing you this summer...hope it works out!
Ok this is adorable! Love that you are blogging! A few things I need to comment on:
ReplyDelete1. You look ADORABLE pregnant!
2. I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!!
3. More house pics and more Emma pics!
4. Loved seeing pics of your fam :)
Thanks Linds!
DeleteI have posted more pics of Emma! I am playing catch up so I should be up to date soon. :) I am so excited about seeing you this summer...hope it works out!